Monday, February 1, 2010

walk on, walk on, with a fashionable frown.

alright. i'm aware i've now quoted that to death. but it really is ridiculous. think how pleasant it is when a stranger smiles at you. it is. so much. (unless they're creepy. but you know that's not what i'm talking about, so shut up.) sooo lately i've been obsessed with making eye contact with a stranger like two feet before we pass each other and smmmmile. it's wonderful.

cause they usually smile back.

also, here are three reasons why it doesn't matter college is hard, i am happy.

3 comments:

  1. I'll resist the urge make a rather ridiculous quote from a popular Lady Gaga song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Alec can, but I can't.

    p-p-p-poker face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey. Thanks for telling me you had a bloog. (And yes, I did mean to say bloog.) Buuut... I love you. And I, too, love when strangers smile at me. Especially when those strangers are good looking men on their way out of the business building. I like that.

    ReplyDelete