Friday, March 5, 2010

man-oh-man you're my best friend!























what defines a best friend?

a lot of things, i think, definitely, but i think a have reason to be grateful, because i think i have more than i deserve, and better than i deserve.

but probably when i, PERSONALLY, use the term, i think of someone that

i completely trust. with anything.
i feel i understand, and understands me.
has seen me cry, would let me see them cry.
has laughed/ does laugh with me. hard.
is a beautiful person.
lives their life passionately.
makes me better, and allows me to help them.
i've had at least ten BOMB experiences with.
will call me on the phone to vent. to tell a funny happening. to catch up. to spill. or...to just TALK.
i care SOOOO much about.
i love way more than my awkward vocabulary could ever ever ever express.

i think pictures explain things better sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. bah ha ha ha! I'm so glad you chose that picture of all our holi festival pictures :) your face is classic. Happy post missy G :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. I'm glad I made it on to this, because you definitely make it on to mine. It's true. Okaybye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that in my head I thought...
    " I know you love me because I'm a beautiful person." Ha ha
    ...and then I thought...."I think my husband is rubbing off on me." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (In an awkward voice)...Thanks for letting me be your friend ;)

    ReplyDelete