Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sleeping is giving in!

but only a little. you do need some sleep.

especially me. sorry, body.

anyway. i was really tired last night, but i chose to watch a movie...again...instead of going to sleep, and i had the weirdest/funniest experience. when the movie was done, a fellow friend watching it asked me about a detail in the middle, and i laughed and said i'd been sleeping the whole time, didn't he notice? and he replied YES, you kept snoring!

of course, i was embarrassed, and insisted i don't snore. (i really don't know if i regularly snore at night, because anyone that shares a room with me usually goes to bed before me and wakes up the same time as or after me, so...haha.) it may have just been because i was so severely lacking in sleep...haha. doesn't matter. anyway.

as i thought about the weird on and off sleep i'd collected during the film, i remembered hearing obnoxious snoring, that wouldn't stop, and i couldn't tell where it was coming from, but i just wanted it to STOP so i could SLEEP. the loud fakey soundy snore he described i had, was exactly what i heard.

WHAT. how is that even possible? i don't know. but ...that's hilarious. and i need more sleep. hahahahha.

lucid dreaming?

2 comments:

  1. haha, i've woken myself up before with my snoring. it is a wieird, sublime experience. it's like you're asleep, but awake at the same time. very uncanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah Oh man. I just laughed out loud. I love and miss you dearly. Come home.

    ReplyDelete