Wednesday, October 6, 2010

riding bikes, making out...brushing teeth.

i love these two.
and the former? three very good things.
thanks, jónsi.

i love my roomates. talking and cooking and laughing and everything with them. last night i related to my darling viv a delightful and hilarious transition of events in my life...isn't it great how insane things can be in the present, but in retrospect they're just really awesome? i'm really grateful for my life, and the things that have happened in it. especially 2006 on. it's been pretty bomb. (also, it's just bomb that me and viv are the same person, there's that.)

missionary work is so great. i received a long awaited (well, honestly, they're all long-awaited, i'm an incredibly impatient person) letter yesterday, annnnd to be honest, even though he's my bestest friendie ever...i can't hear his voice anymore when i read them. partly because he's grown/changed soooo much. missionary work is the most eternal, selfless, wonderful thing EVER. I just wish i could go right noooow. but i know i can prepare more first, so i can be more effective, so it's okay.

one more thing. biiiiiking. is. sooooo. great. i want it to be warm forever. or i just may run away to a warmer climate so i may keep riding til my bday.

cloud cult's new album + jónsi + great thoughts about life previously discussed with a dear friend= best ride eeev. er.

try it?
bye.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how comfortable I am about having my picture immediately following the words making out. Or brushing teeth for that matter... you know I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. i'll say it. well... i just realized. but, i will tell you. I like my nickname. there. now you don't have to worry. i like that it's so weird and you are the only one who calls me that. and it's funny when people get offended for me because it sounds ugly. haha
    also, i'm SOOO happy you finally got a letter. :)
    and yes to bike riding. let's go on rides when i come back. with rubie.
    I. am. so. excited. for. Jonsi!!! and my excitement grows with each coming day. i can't wait.
    you will be a supa great missionary. april will come soon enough. :)
    and yes. we have weird taste in music.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete