Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i'm building a sill...

to slooooow down the time.
shut up, ted.

today was grEAT.

i got to listen to HOURS of bright eyes and woodsy things, listening totally and completely, without feeling guilty.
i got to experience the feeling of having a job that pays more than minimum wage, AND i wasn't stressing about wrong orders/food running out/something burning!
i had delightful lunch with delightful people.
there was snow.
the season finale of psych scared me. (i don't know if that's a good thing for me, but i suppose it was properly executed, which is great for them.)
i wore my red cardigan.
no one gave me grief about wearing my hair up.
no one made fun of me for going to BYU. i was definitely in Ute territory, and at least three people said things like "how nice" and "good for you" in sincerity.
i passed the drug test.

two things i did not like that i must mention:
i had to pee into a cup.
i viewed some "america's funniest home videos".

i'm not going to lie, i'm purposely blogging a lot.

but really, i felt like time was slowed down today. i didn't waste any time, which felt great, i was super sleepy, so things felt kinda surreal, and i just slowly savored my day. that's the best way to say goodbye, i think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment