Monday, February 14, 2011

you swept me away.

welp. about one year ago, i started this blog. and in about six weeks, it's going to die. but it was nice.

my heart's almost tired from all the love that's gushed out for

my sibs
my padres
my cousins
my grandparents
my aunts and uncles
my nephew
my bests
my friends
my leaders
my roomies
kids from kaysville/fh/f-ington/layton
kids [living in] provo
far-away missionaries
far-away anyone
my ward(s)
my neighbors
my schoolmates
my leaders (religious, scholastic, government..al?)

...a lot of people.
but it can't be tired. because the more i, or rather one, loves, the more love one has. and i get to go love a whole lot of washingtonians i've never met in just a little while.
and i couldn't be more excited. it is a very important thing, to everyone, to love, and be loved. i think President Monson puts it well:
go love someone.
also, i love you.

3 comments:

  1. my behhhthday. and my end at my job. not my departure. yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mckay appreciated your blog...until I wouldn't let him touch the computer. I think he wanted to comment. He loves you too.

    ReplyDelete