Monday, July 19, 2010

saturday nights in [friendly] light.

soooo happy.
all this week...i playyyyed. not necessarily partied, but plaayyyyed. i wasn't home very much. then, there was a mild swim with some nice ladies saturday morning, a delightful trip to the grocery stores (thank you michelle), mochi ice cream, and this was the rest of the night:


homemade SALSSSA. (for which ratch sacrificed her hand...thank you.)

inkfilled artistry.

and eeeeve reading. (never happens...weird that she did that.)
thennnn we fell asleep to this:
i. love. my. roomates/apartment. night in=BEST.
i almost forgot we don't have AC....

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like the most wonderful evening. Rachel and I never had a chance to have our musical night, but I hope when I return we can have one. Oklahoma is awesome.

    I'm sorry to hear that you have no AC. That happened a while back in North 5. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankfully, we live in the bottom apartment. so we are better off than others. but yes. still hot.
    And Ie Ling, I still regret not having a VCR that worked so we could watch musicals galore. but yes. we need to. they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only time I've seen any of Oklahoma was when I fell asleep to it with you. I... only saw the first 30 seconds of it.

    ReplyDelete