Monday, July 19, 2010

whyyy do i need anyone else, when i can break the sky myself?

the last few years...or rather, since i can remember...i feel like my life has had a pretty steady pattern. something GREAT happens, then something ELSE that's GREAT then something ELSE til my life is positively golden with all these wonderful happenings and people and places. then when i can't get any higher on this cloud of awesomeness, i crrrrash. and something tests me. and i'm not happy. and i have to try to be. and it's a test. i think it's called...learning humility.

anyway, right now, i keep trying to tell myself i'll stay on this awesome streak til the end of the summer...but i don't even know if that's possible. cause it has been a ridiculously GREAT. month.

some things:

bonnnnfire!!
drrrive in!
sparklerrrrs! (HI!)
wedding! (helping the groom with the cufflinks and...buttonlinks?)
family babies!!
blast to the past!!

deer!

sunsetsss!

hmmmm. :)

2 comments:

  1. Missy I think you and Albert Einstein see life somewhat similarly. You seem to see most things in life as a miracle and it puts a nice light to life. You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. I'm extremely jealous of the drive in. I hope your life continues to be great. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete