Monday, March 21, 2011

baby i'm worried too.

hmmmm. my relief at being done with TINs was too soon. yucky monday.

but it has been lightened by the dear Avett Brothers (who i MUST see live before i die) that have the best way of saying, well, singing, everything.



annnd i must say, i have the best of friends. :) (especially including my little MISSIONARY besties. awww. i and love and them.)



also, i love the church. because this and this. (my little brother's best friend/best friend's little brother is in Japan, so yes one of my first thoughts was the missionaries. but he's not in sendai or tokyo, and he's fine, don't worry.)

also. you can help! just donate $5 to the Red Cross. We can all afford that. Just click here or donate on iTunes, it's super easy. Or one of these sites, some of them are matching donations. I'm supa poor and i did it! :)


kay. i'm grateful i'm not worrying about radiation or being drowned or my house being destroyed or the whereabouts/safety of my family. being bored by TINs seems really silly now. sorry about that.

Keep Japan in your prayers! happy monday. bybye.

No comments:

Post a Comment