Tuesday, April 27, 2010

it's been a long time, long time now, since i've seen you smile.

welcome back my dear friend. (sun)
i have loads of happy pictures i kinda want to share...but i need to find my cord.
haha.

i don't really LIKE getting obsessed with..."things", but it happens.
my" thing" right now, is beirut.



i love that feeling summer always gives me, like i can do ANYTHING and i don't have to care what ANYONE thinks, and i can just have fun with old and older friends, and famdam, and make new friends, and just plaaaay.(and work. for mone-AY)
i think it's because i've ripped off that mentality that i need to obey my scholastic instructors/institution.
see, i'd make a terrible teacher.

however, i will not gamble away my time. i am using EVERY moment.
now let me go see if i'm an auntie yet.
thank you, have a nice day. :)

2 comments:

  1. you love them too?! oh. i just love you that much more garissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno what yur talking about, you love getting obsessed with things :)

    also. Your an AUNT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete