Friday, April 9, 2010

POOP


DONE.
i'm done.
i'm done donedonedoneodnoneodnoenoendone

i have three hundred things due monday.
AWESOME.
i hate school. i hate provo. i hate college.
(i may take this back in a couple weeks. but i'm just not very pleased right now, thank you.)

when i grow up, my children won't know what this town is.
(and aggies...no comments. it's a utah hate, not just a p-town hate.)

city. i guess.
anyway.
but i met a very nice Asian girl today. meeting Asians is always nice.
she thinks my name is rachel though...

3 comments:

  1. Oh missy. That is so great. Rachel is such a pretty name.... (totally unbiased opinion) And asians are great too. And you are great. And everything will be better after Tuesday. Believe me. Then we can have so so sooo much fun!!

    Please don't fret. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its almost summer misssssy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOO glad you creep on me too! I feel less weird about creeping on you now. :) and... Asians are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete