Thursday, April 8, 2010

summersick

I know I already wrote a post about summer. But. I don't care.
Summer is the best thing, in the whole world, and yes I would give up snowboarding frequently (since I've been...three times, in the last two years anyway, lame.) to have it all year round.
But I guess for me, at this time in my life, summer is having a stupid job that you kind of maybe like (or maybe just hate) and NO SCHOOL. and PLAAYing every spare moment.
maybe when I grow up, I can focus more on the weather.
I'm so done with school. And...I told someone the other day...maybe ratch, that, I'm so done and that's bad cause I have like fifteen papers to write....
I wasn't exaggerating. Excluding finals, I have fifteen papers to write. hahah.
I don't get homesick. or seasick. I get peoplesick. and summersick.
and when I get really...excited, or nervous, or sad, or happy, or angry, or anyextremeemotiony, I get nauseous.
I am literally sick, about summer. Right now. In the library.
things to do:
camp
picnic
swim
water color
DANCE PARTY
walk-about
wear cut offs
attend concerts
gaze at the starry skies
farmer's market
read beautiful literature
ice cream
DANCE PARTY
practice spanish
work
make healthy food (and eat it)
fruit. eat it.
DANCE PARTY
tie dye. cut off. spray paint. (create clothing)
call friendies on the phone (in logan, or ktown, or cedar, or WA, or FH, or indianers, or alazka, or whatever)
ride a bike
longboard/skate (hahah)
get summer skin
write letters

to name a few.
oh and...DANCE PARTY, maybe.
also, the picture at the top, is a nice tidbit of summer. britter and i were dancing in the car, on a long drive, to techno, with great friends, on the way to an outdoor concert.
SO SUMMER.
aghghghghghhghg
summer. come get me. now.

3 comments:

  1. you are wonderful. lets ride bikes all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that picture. And also, I don't like that you are going to be in P-rovo all summer. But it's okay cause we'll still do all of the above. All of them. Many times. I'm not homesick either. I'm Missy-sick. Loooove you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH. Found your blog.
    Do you think maybe we should have a DANCE PARTY?
    Okay, fine. I'll dance with you.

    ReplyDelete