Sunday, June 27, 2010

p.p.s.

that's not all i have to say. kay. i'm not even angry at those stupid boys at this point. i...

if someone puts you in an uncomfortable situation, whether they're cruelly teasing, telling terrible stories, making inappropriate comments, just overall vomiting their lack of class all over everyone around them, you shouldn't just sit. i used to stand up to kids like that in high school/junior high. if they were picking on me, my friends, or anyone, really. and i wasn't scared. i just did it. and they stopped. because really, hardly anyone truly has malicious intent. they just don't stop, because no one stops them. i'm not saying it's alright for them to behave this way, but watching something bad happen without stopping it, isn't any better than supporting it. but i was such a wienie on friday. i just sat, for an hour, and took it.

next time, i won't. ever again, i won't. that was trash. next time, i'll say something. and hopefully, i'll be backed.
the end. i'm done.

2 comments:

  1. Totally unrelated...I just realized that my sister, the English major, shows a total disregard for grammar/punctuation in general.
    That's all. Made me laugh.
    Oh - and moving sucks. If you'd like a service project (helping me unpack) I'd be happy to oblige. :)

    Love,
    Sibling #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember: I will punch anyone in the face anytime you need/want me to, no questions asked.

    ReplyDelete