Thursday, June 17, 2010

wave yo flag.

kay...it's summer. i went to disneyland last week. with my mommy and daddy and unmarried siblings. so i'm still mostly a kid right? wait. doesn't that mean everything's supposed to be easy and i don't worry about money or big choices or jobs or missions or friends moving/being across the country/world? fail. growing up is weird.
maybe ... that's why i'm so obsessed with peter pan lately. (i refuse to check out anything but that from the library lately. but they're still all checked out. overdue, even. hmph.)
the world cup is so great. i mean, i love all the weird things they do in the olympics, but this is so much better. everyone just plays soccer! i know what's going ON!
speaking of which, this just made my heart exPLODE with happiness:

everyone's so happy. and beautiful. we should all watch some more world cup. with flags.
anyway. you know those cute kids that started dating senior year, that, if our lives were tv shows, they'd be summer and seth, or blair and chuck, or jim and pam, jack and kate, j.d. and elliot, whatever. TWO of those couples i know, got enGAGED this week. what??? fairy tales...do come true. ahhh. and i'm here. doing? what. i don't know. i don't want to get married. i don't want to go to school. i just want to work. or volunteer. something. just. something that doesn't involve my brain, or uncomfortable emotions. if you see me, like, laughing to myself, or crying, or something, around provo, don't worry. i'm just havin a lil nervous breakdown.
go watch some soccer.

4 comments:

  1. I've had a couple of those in the last few weeks. They suck but I think they are great every once in a while, they flush the emotional system out if you will. I miss you, can't wait to get back to provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahaha i just imagined you walking around provo crying and laughing at the same time then just waving to people when they started staring at you.

    hahahahhahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little baby. Just wiled the power and you CAN DO IT. I love that little movie thing it did make me very HAPPY. I want to watch the world cup WITH a flag now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know...I have literally watched this video twenty times since I read this post. Oh so wonderful! (Now I just wish I new spanish)

    ReplyDelete